Install the Agent Package Public Key (Recommended)
To verify the source of any future updates we recommend you install the Linux Agent package GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) key.
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Agent > Download Agent > Download Linux Agent > Public Key
The Public Key downloads.
- Go to the download location and run the following command:
If you are not executing the command in the key's directory, specify its location as the second argument.
# apt-key add ./rmmagent_public_key.gpg
$ sudo apt-key add ./rmmagent_public_key.gpg
- Other distributions
# rpm --import ./rmmagent_public_key.gpg
What do you want to do?
- Manually install Linux Agent
- Learn how to deploy the Linux AgentSite Installation Package
- Cover the steps to update Linux Agent
- Appraise the Required Linux Server Permissions the Linux Agent