Delete Dashboard Users
You can delete user accounts from the N-sight RMM Dashboard. For example, when an employee leaves the company you may want to delete their user account.
You cannot delete the Agent Key since you must have at least one N-sight RMM Dashboard user account. To change the username associated with the Agent Key, use Edit Username to replace it with an alternative email address.
To delete an N-sight RMM Dashboard user account:
- Log into the N-sight RMM Dashboard using an account with Users permissions enabled (for example SuperUser)
- Go to Settings > Users > User Accounts
- For the target user, click the Delete User trashcan to mark it for deletion
The user information changes to strikethrough text and the trashcan icon changes to an icon to Undelete User.
- (Optional) Before you click Save, you can click the Undelete User icon to cancel a user deletion
- Click Save and enter the password you used to log into the N-sight RMM Dashboard to confirm
The user account is deleted and it is removed from the User Accounts list.
The option to Disable Agent Key user Dashboard access is useful if a former employee has knowledge of the Agent Key since when that option is used and you delete the employee's user account, the former employee no longer has N-sight RMM Dashboard access. Also, if a former employee has access to the API key, we strongly recommend you generate a new one.