You can send a Client all of their Client Dashboard Notes Daily, Weekly or Monthly using the Client-facing Notes Report. The reports include all of the Client Notes recorded for the specified Client over the selected time-period.
You must Configure the Notes Report Mail Template before Client-facing Notes Reports can be sent.
You can view all the Dashboard Notes, both Client-Facing and Technical, in the Notes Report .
To configure Client-facing Notes Reports:
- Log on to the N-sight RMM Dashboard
- Go to Settings > Client Reports > Notes Report Settings
- For the target Client, tick the checkbox to enable the Report for the Client
- Enter the Mail to and Cc to email addresses
- Select when you want the Report sent to the Client
Client-Facing Notes Report are only sent if Client Notes are added within the Report time-period: last day, week or month respectively. If no Client Notes exist for the Report's time-period, the Report is not sent, even if there are Technical Notes for that time period.
- Select the Device Type to include in the Notes Report
- Click OK to save and apply
The following is an example of a Client-facing Notes Report: