Agent Check Configuration
In addition to the recommended method of configuring checks using the N-sight RMM Dashboard, you can also Add, Edit and Delete Checks in the Windows Monitoring Agent.
This section covers the general check options.
- Log into the device
- Open the Agent (search for Advanced Monitoring Agent or go to Start > All Programs > Advanced Monitoring Agent)
- Enter the password
- OK to login
- Select Settings
- Go to the 24x7 Checks or Daily Safety Check sections
- Configure Checks
- Navigate to the required Check
- Choose an action: Add, Edit or Delete
- OK out of the Agent once complete to save changes
The Agent validates the entered staff account credentials with the Dashboard. If the device does not have internet access, the password of the user who installed the Agent may be used to login
When you add or edit a check, you can use the Test Check option to verify the settings and return the results locally. The check processor uses an improved Check processor to run the scheduled Check, and uses the legacy Check processor to run the Test Check to verify the Check settings.
Using different Check processors in the Windows Agent may lead to different results when you run the Scheduled and Test Check tasks.
What do you want to do?