Configure Filtering With Google Workspace
As of October 2020, G Suite was officially re-branded Google Workspace.
Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the instructions covered in this Google Workspace configuration may change. To ensure you have the correct up-to-date information, please refer to the Google Workspace website.
In order to configure filtering for Google Workspace follow these steps in the below order:
- Add the Domain to Google Workspace Console
- Add the Domain to Mail Assure
- Configure Google Workstation Domain's Advanced Settings
- Check your Domain can Communicate with the Google Workspace Mail Servers
- Step 2: Set the Outgoing User
- Generate a DKIM certificate in the Mail Assure Control Panel (if required)