Not ensuring your domain exists in Google Workspace before adding it to Mail Assure will cause blocks later during the Gmail MX record activation steps of configuration.
Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the instructions covered in this Google Workspace configuration may change. To ensure you have the correct up-to-date information, please refer to the Google Workspace website.
- Log in to your Google Workspace using the Administrator credentials
- Navigate to the Admin panel
- Click in to Manage Domains
- Now select Add a domain
- Enter the domain name
- Click Continue and Verify Domain Ownership
- Verify your ownership of the domain using a TXT record
- Now, Add the Domain to Mail Assure
Disclaimer: This documentation may contain references to third party software or websites. N-able has no control over third party software or content and is not responsible for the availability, security, or operation, of any third-party software. If you decide to utilize a release involving third-party software, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the applicable third party’s terms and conditions of the use of such software. No information obtained by you from N-able or this documentation shall create any warranty for such software.