Run reports to track different business metrics
Use Reports to access information on tickets, customers, billed tickets, and service level agreements. After you generate a report, you can save the report as a PDF and print it.
Before getting started, make sure you have the correct permissions configured to access and run reports.
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Permissions > Roles.
- Click the Edit icon next to the role that requires Reporting permissions.
- Click the Reporting section to expand its options.
- Select which reports users in the selected Role can access or click All Reporting to select all reports.
- Click the Save Icon when finished.
- Navigate to Reports and select a report from one of the four categories.
- Adjust the report filters as needed.
- Select Apply Filters to generate the report.
- Select Export and click Print to PDF, or Export to CSV.
The billed ticket report is a great way to provide ticket and time entry details to customers for their retainer service items.