Create Program Levels, Service Plans and Service Items
MSP Manager uses Program Levels, Service Plans and Service Items to customize how you track work and bill your customers. Use Program Levels to create different types of contracts for your customers depending on what type of services you provide.
This is a useful way to group together multiple Service Items, allowing you to charge for different types of work in different ways, such as hourly contracts or one-time projects.
Assign permissions for configuring Program Levels, Service Plans and Service Items
Before getting started with creating Program Levels, Service Plans and Service Items, ensure the appropriate users have the correct permissions configured for creating these items for customers.
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Permissions > Roles.
- Click the Edit icon next to the role that requires Billing permissions.
- Select the Billing And Finance section to expand its options.
- Select which permissions users in the selected Role require or click All Billing And Finance to select all available permissions.
- Click the Save Icon when finished.
What do you want to do?