As of October 2020, G Suite was officially re-branded Google Workspace.
Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the instructions covered in this Google Workspace configuration may change. To ensure you have the correct up-to-date information, please refer to the Google Workspace website.
In order to configure filtering for Google Workspace follow these steps in the below order:
- Add the Domain to Google Workspace Console
- Add the Domain to Spam Experts
- Configure Google Workspace Domain's Advanced Settings
- Check your Domain can Communicate with the Google Workspace Mail Servers
- Set the Outgoing User
- Generate a DKIM certificate in the Spam Experts Control Panel (if required)
Disclaimer: This documentation may contain references to third party software or websites. N-able has no control over third party software or content and is not responsible for the availability, security, or operation, of any third-party software. If you decide to utilize a release involving third-party software, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the applicable third party’s terms and conditions of the use of such software. No information obtained by you from N-able or this documentation shall create any warranty for such software.