Not ensuring your domain exists in Google Workspace before adding it to Spam Experts will cause blocks later during the Gmail MX record activation steps of configuration.
Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the instructions covered in this Google Workspace configuration may change. To ensure you have the correct up-to-date information, please refer to the Google Workspace website.
- Log in to your Google Workspace using the Administrator credentials
- Navigate to the Admin panel
- Click in to Manage Domains
- Now select Add a domain
- Enter the domain name
- Click Continue and Verify Domain Ownership
- Verify your ownership of the domain using a TXT record
- Now, Add the Domain to Spam Experts