Configure Google Workstation Domain's Advanced Settings
Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the instructions covered in this Google Workspace configuration may change. To ensure you have the correct up-to-date information, please refer to the Google Workspace website.
- Log in to your Google Workspace using the Administrator credentials
- Navigate to the Admin panel
- Using the three line menu icon in the upper left corner, go to Apps
- Click on Gmail
- Select Authenticate Email and disable DKIM
- Return to the Gmail settings and click into Spam, Phishing and Malware
- Setup the inbound gateway using the Spam Experts Hosted Cloud Delivery IPs
- Return to the Gmail settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page for Advanced Settings
- In General Settings > Routing enter smtp.antispamcloud.com for the Outbound Gateway
- Click Save
Do not use the Email Allow list, Pre-Delivery Scanning or Auto Detect External IP settings in Google Workspace. These settings directly conflict with Spam Experts settings and may cause issues with mail delivery.
Once the Domain is configured in Google Workspace, return to Spam Experts to Check your Domain can Communicate with the Google Workspace Mail Servers.