Where Backup & Recovery options are not present on your N-sight RMM dashboard, this means you will now need to use Cove.
To start a 30-day free trial of Cove by clicking into the app switcher in at the top right of the N-sight RMM dashboard, and selecting Cove Data Protection (Cove).
Enable System State to back up the configuration of your operating system and critical system components such as:
- Boot files
- SYSVOL directory
- Active Directory
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > Backup & Recovery > Settings
- Select the target entities from the Entity list of servers and workstations
- Ensure Setting: is set to On
- Tick the Enabled check box in the System state schedule section
- Select the days to run and the time of day to run the system state
The Backup schedule refers to when the backup will run based on the local time of the computer where the Agent is installed.
- Click OK to save and apply