Delete an Automated Task - Multiple Devices
Automated Tasks are deleted in bulk on selected devices or at the Client or Site level.
To delete an Automated Task from multiple devices:
- Select the devices where you want to delete the Automated Task
Choice Action Select multiple devices in the North-pane
- Multi-select the target devices in the North-pane of the N-sight RMM Dashboard (use Shift and left-click to choose a range of devices or Control and left-click for specific machines)
Right-click one of the selected devices and select Task > Delete
The selected devices must use the same operating system for the Task option to display.
Select devices at the Client or Site level
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard Client list, right-click the target Client or Site and select Task > Delete
- Filter the tasks by Servers or Workstations
- Select the task and click Next
You can delete a task from 2000 devices at a time. To ensure more than 2000 devices running an identical task (exactly the same configuration, schedule and descriptive name) are manageable from the dialog, we recommend you create similar tasks, with different descriptive names, that are applied to groups of less than 2000 devices.
Use multi-select and the Device Context Menu to Edit the Automated Task across multiple devices and change the Descriptive Name to differentiate this from the other Checks. For example change Clean All Temp Files to Clean All Temp Files - Batch 1, Clean All Temp Files - Batch 2 etc. Once complete, confirm the devices to change the Task on then OK to apply.
- In Delete Task Device Confirmation, confirm the device where you want to delete the task
Task deletions are applied to all selected devices, including offline or overdue devices, with the changes communicated to the devices the next time they check in to the N-sight RMM Dashboard.
- Click Delete Task
- Click OK to confirm the deletion