ConnectWise to ConnectWise Manage migration
ConnectWise Manage replaces the previous ConnectWise and ConnectWise MSP integrations, while still retaining their full functionality.
Rather than uninstall your current ConnectWise integration, you can use our migration tool to quickly migrate to ConnectWise Manage and retain your current configuration.
Before migrating your ConnectWise integration, we recommend you create the required API Member user and API Key in ConnectWise.
To migrate your ConnectWise integration to ConnectWise Manage:
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > PSA Integration > Migrate Integration
- Enter your ConnectWise details
- Choose Use Auto Migrated Settings or the Migration Wizard
- To test these setting a ticket is created in ConnectWise
- If the ticket is successfully created, a summary of your settings is displays with the option to Finish and complete the migration
The API Key details from the ConnectWise API Member account you wish to use to setup the integration.
For more information, see Create an API Member and API Key in ConnectWise.
|Your ConnectWise URL (Site) and CompanyID display when you log into ConnectWise
|Use Auto Migrated Settings
|Applies your current integration settings.
Where a configuration issue is detected with these settings, you are returned to the Migration Options page.
This contains information on the issue and directs you to the Migration Wizard to amend the settings.
When in the Migrations Wizard, those settings that require attention are highlighted.
|Copies over your current integration settings and walks through each section allowing you to update them if required