Windows Agent Settings
Edit Agent Settings using the N-sight RMM Dashboard
After the Agent is installed, the Device appears in the N-sight RMM Dashboard under the Mixed, Servers or Workstations North-pane sections where you can Manage Checks and features on the Device as well as edit its settings. Any changes to settings are communicated to the Agent the next time the Agent contacts N-sight RMM.
To edit the Agent settings using the N-sight RMM Dashboard:
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, right-click the device in the North-pane Servers, Workstations or Mixed tab
- Select Edit Server or Edit Workstation
- Go to General Settings
- Change settings to meet your requirements
- Select OK to save
Edit Agent Settings using Agent console
After installation, you can login to the Agent on the device, alter its configuration settings and change its Checks.
- Logon to the device
- Open the Agent (search for Advanced Monitoring Agent or go to Start/All Programs/Advanced Monitoring Agent)
- Enter the password. Enter the N-sight RMM Dashboard staff account username and password where prompted. If the device does not have internet access, use the password of the user who installed the Agent.
- Select OK to login
- Change the Advanced Monitoring Agent, 24x7 Checks and Daily Safety Checks settings to meet your requirements
If User Access Control is enabled, you may receive the message The requested operation requires elevation when opening the Agent without Windows administrative privileges. To resolve this issue, go to All Programs, right-click on Advanced Monitoring Agent and Run as Administrator.