If there is a service on a number of devices that you do not want, you can remove them. Use Service Templates to remove the service rather than going into each device to remove it.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Service Templates.
- Enter a Name and Description for the service template.
- Select a Device Class to display the related services that you can add to the template.
- From the Services drop-down menu, select a service and click Add Service.
- The service information window appears. Because you are removing the service, click Save without any further configuration.
- Set the Action to Remove.
- Click Save.
- Create a rule or in the All Devices view, select the devices and click Activate Service Templates.
N-able N-central removes the service or an instance of the service from the device. If the service has the Use Asset Info check box selected, then all instances of that service will be removed. If you indicated a specific instance, N-able N-central removes that one instance.