On a regular basis, BitDefender will issue an upgrade for AV Defender engine. To update customer devices, use maintenance windows to schedule the updates.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the check boxes for all devices you want to update.
- Click Add Task > Maintenance > Add New Maintenance Window > Scheduled Maintenance.
- In the Features drop-down menu, select Specific Actions.
- Select the check boxes for Upgrade Security Manager - AV Defender and Update Security Manager - AV Defender.
- Configure the schedule and reboot options as required.
- Click Save.
At the configured time, devices will go into maintenance mode and N-able N-central installs the updates for AV Defender.
You can also configure rules and use filters for a more specific installation by clicking Configuration > Monitoring > Rules.
If you only need to upgrade a single or few devices, you can do this without maintenance windows. For more information see Upgrade AV Defender on a device.