Create issue types, define user skills and group users into teams
Create different issue types for common customer reported problems, and rate your technicians' skill level for each of those issues. Use the Team Configuration option to create teams of users, and define your ticket routing rules to assign tickets to all the users in that team.
Create issue types to classify tickets and define user skills
- Navigate to Settings > Tickets & Workflows > Ticket Issue Types.
- Select Add Issue Type.
- Enter an issue type and description, and click Save.
- Click to add a subtype.
Rate users on their skills
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Permissions > User Skills.
- Select users from the Users list.
- Rank the competency of users for each issue type by entering a number in the 0 - 5 range, with 0 being no competence and 5 being most competence.
Group users into teams for easier assignment
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Permissions > Teams.
- Select Add Team.
- Enter a name and description, and click Save.
- Select users from the Assigned Users list and click Save Team.