Wake a remote computer
Use the Wake-on-LAN feature to bring offline computers back online.
- In the Console, right click in one of the computers and select Wake-on-LAN.
- You can wake a computer even if its marked as being online. This helps to avoid problems with the refresh of the list.
- The list of online Agents supporting the wake of other computers is displayed in the new window. Select the device you want to use and click OK.
- Click OK in the confirmation message.
- When the computer is online, a small notification pops up next to the system tray.
Select the Remember my choice box if you frequently use the same computer.
The Agent used to broadcast the magic packet and the one requiring the wake must be on the same network if no special network configuration has been made.
What do you want to do?