Create Mobile Config files
Add configuration files to use later when connecting to mobile devices. These files are helpful with setting up features like Wi-Fi networks or E-Mail accounts, and provide an easy way to distribute configuration information to multiple devices.
- Select Management > Mobile Config.
- Click Add and enter a name and description for the new mobile config file. Click Add to confirm the addition of the new file.
- Select the new configuration file from the left side of the page, and make sure the it is enabled.
- Select which departments are able to see the config file.
- Click Upload File to add the configuration file.
- Save your changes.
What do you want to do?