Manage Domain Users
Only one Domain user can be created per domain. Domain users are managed by the Admin user to which the domain belongs.
If a domain user already exists for every domain assigned to the Admin, no others can be created.
If there are no domain users for a domain, click Add to add one or Upload CSV file - see Add a Domain User.
The dropdown along side each Domain user provides the following options:
- Edit - Edit the Domain user
- Delete - Delete the Domain user
- Login as user - Log into the system as this Domain User
- Enforce 2FA - Enforce 2FA for this Domain User
Spam Experts uses application based multi-factor authentication.
Reset a Password
- Log in to Spam Experts
- Navigate to Users & Permissions and open the Manage Domain Users page
- Find the domain user who requires a password reset
- Click the dropdown arrow to the left of the user and select Edit
- Enter and confirm the new password
- Save the changes