Add a Domain User
To create a user who can access their own Domain Level Control Panel, manage their own domain specific settings and use the system to view their domain's spam and access their emails in the event their server is offline or unavailable:
- Log into Spam Experts
- In the Admin Level Control Panel, click on
Users & Permissions > Manage domain users
- To add users individually, click on Add to open the New domain user creation page
- Select the domain you want the user to access/manage
- Enter the user's Password and Email address
- Ensure the Status is set to Active
- Click Save
You can add multiple users using the Upload CSV file link or add each user individually
To access the system, the Domain user must use their domain name in the Username field and the Password entered here when logging in.
You can only create one Domain user per domain.