Spam Experts no longer supports CloudBlue integration. This will be deprecated shortly.
Before beginning with the below steps, please ensure you have completed Step 6: Create a customer.
To access the Subscriptions remain on the CloudBlue Billing interface.
Add a Subscription
- Navigate to the Operations > Subscriptions in the menu
- Click Add new Order
- Select the user Account to add the order to, using the magnifying glass Search button
- Select the Service Plan to add to the account, using the magnifying glass Search button
- Select the Subscription Period for the plan, using the magnifying glass Search button
- Click Next
- Click Next through the Parameters step, leaving the Domain parameter blank
- Review the details and click Place Order
To unsubscribe, navigate to the Customer Control Panel, Login as Customer, select “Spam Experts”, go to the Operations menu and click Uninstall. Only after you have done this, navigate to Subscriptions in the Provider Control Panel, select the subscription and click Unsubscribe.
If you choose not to Uninstall first, the MX Records added to domains by the application will remain attached and cannot be removed manually. They can be disabled, but if you forget to do this and you want them removed, you have to re-subscribe the customer and hit Uninstall.
After completing the above steps, move on to Step 8: Orders.
Disclaimer: This documentation may contain references to third party software or websites. N-able has no control over third party software or content and is not responsible for the availability, security, or operation, of any third-party software. If you decide to utilize a release involving third-party software, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the applicable third party’s terms and conditions of the use of such software. No information obtained by you from N-able or this documentation shall create any warranty for such software.