Configuring Your MTA
Configuring your MTA (Message/Mail Transfer Agent) should be straight-forward.
Some mailservers are more versatile than others, so, depending on what systems you are using, configuration options can be limited.
Once your MTA is correctly configured, outgoing messages should now be relayed though your Spam Experts filtering server(s).
- PostFix iP Authentication
- PostFix per Username Authentication
- PostFix Sender-based Routing
- cPanel/WHM Username-based Authentication
- cPanel/WHM IP-based Authentication
- cPanel/WHM IP-based Authentication (selected domains)
- Exim Username based authentication (DirectAdmin)
- Exim IP based authentication (DirectAdmin)
- Microsoft Exchange