To correctly utilize MailEnable integration with Spam Experts, ensure the below steps are followed:
- Using the MailEnable Administration program, expand Servers|localhost|Connectors
- Right click on the SMTP Connector and select Properties
- Select the Smart host property sheet
- Check Smart host = Enabled
- Enter the provided hostname of your SMTP server
- Ensure the port number is 587
To use the smarthost with authentication make sure you check the This Server Requires Authentication box and provide the required credentials.