Customize Logo on Scan Results Reports
You can customize the Scan Results Reports for an organization and its sub-organizations to display your own logo and configure the URL where the user is directed when they click the logo.
To customize the logo on the Scan Results Reports:
- On the Navigation panel, select View and Manage > Organization
- Double-click the target organization
- In the Account Info tab, click Edit in the Branding panel
The Editing Branding panel displays.
- For Logo Nav URL, enter the URL where you want the user directed when they click the logo
- For Org Logo, enter the URL that points to the logo you want displayed in the Single Device Scan Results Reporting page
Recommended image size: 180x60 pixels
Accepted formats: png, jpg
- Click Save at the bottom of the panel
The logo now displays in all of the Scan Results reports for this organization and any sub-organizations.
For more information about branding options, see Branding.