The team at HaloPSA (formerly NetHelpDesk) created an integration with the N-sight RMM to:
- Import Clients and Sites from the Dashboard into HaloPSA.
- Import Devices and their details into HaloPSA using the Dashboard Device ID number.
- Record changes made to devices.
- Create and automatically close tickets from the Alert, and subsequent Recovery emails, linking the ticket to the device.
- Record a history of tickets against the Device.
To get the integration up and running, configuration is required both in the Dashboard and HaloPSA. This is covered in HaloPSA's N-sight RMM Integration setup guide.
To supplement the HaloPSA integrations guide, our HaloPSA Integration: Dashboard Configuration section covers how to generate the API token, configure the Alert recipients and choose the Alert generating Checks.
This N-sight RMM integration was created and is maintained by HaloPSA. As such we would suggest contacting HaloPSA directly in the event of any problems either in its initial implementation or subsequent usage.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of external sites.