Edit a Script Check - Multiple Devices
Script Checks may be edited on a single device or on multiple computers.
To edit a Script Check on multiple devices:
Script Check - Endpoint Detection & Response cannot be edited and can only be removed by uninstalling EDR from the device.
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, select the device in the North-pane
- Go to the Checks tab in the South-pane
- Right-click the target Script Check and select Edit Checks Like This
- On the Edit Multiple Checks dialog Apply To pane, select the entity level (all Servers, all Workstations, or specific Clients or Sites) where you want the changes to apply
Devices matching your selection display in the Script Check pane
- In the Script Check pane, select the target devices
- Select Edit Selected
- Edit the selected script, any Command Line and Script Parameters, and the Script timeout as needed
- Select OK to save and apply
- Review the confirmation dialog and select OK