We recommend you configure the email templates for the Client daily and weekly report, and the Executive Summary Report, before you enable the reports to send emails to your Clients.
Configure daily reports for multiple clients
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > Client Reports > Server Client Report Settings
- On the Daily Reports tab, select the checkbox to enable the report for each client you want to receive the report
- For each selected client:
- Enter the Mail to and CC to
- To change the days the report is sent, select Change Days, and select the checkboxes for the days you want. By default the reports are sent Monday to Friday.
The Daily Report contains the Daily Safety Check results for that day so please ensure the Daily Report is configured to run after these results are received.
- Select the time each day you want to send the report
- Use the Problem Handling section to specify how you want reports that contain check failures to be sent
- Add an Alternative e-mail if you selected an problem handling option that uses an alternative email.
- Select OK to save and apply
Configure daily reports for individual clients