Patch Management for Apple
N-sight RMM enables you to update software on your Apple devices for the following types of updates:
- Update Apple operating system
- For Device Management for Apple (DMA) enrolled devices, you can use the Update OS Version command to update the operating system for your end users.
- Update apps purchased on the App Store
- Device Management for Apple enables you to manage and distribute the apps your customers purchase through Apple Business Manager. You can set your Apple devices to automatically install these App Store app updates.
- Update third-party apps not purchased on the App Store
- The Run Managed Patch task automatically deploys verified third-party application updates for supported products via Munki client software. Optionally, you can also configure the task to prompt users to install Apple OS updates for unmanaged Apple devices not enrolled in Device Management for Apple.