Added and Removed Devices Report
The Added and Removed Devices Report enables you to view Device addition and removal activity over a specified date range and then export the information for your records.
Added and Removed Device information, along with all other user actions, is also available from the User Audit Report.
- Log on to the N-sight RMM Dashboard
- Go to Reports > Added and Removed Devices Report
- Select a date range for the report
- Filter by Username, Action and Event (optional)
- Click Generate to open the report in your browser, or click CSV Export to download the full report to your computer as a file including all columns
In your browser, you can choose the Report’s Columns from the drop-down. To export the Report including the current column view, use the CSV Export or Print button.