Any changes made to the checks are reflected in the User Audit Report. This Report can be used to track tasks performed on the Dashboard, including the installation and removal of Agents, addition and deletion of Checks, changes to a feature policy (for example enabling Take Control) as well as when user login and out of the Dashboard. The User Audit Report can prove particularly useful when monitoring any assigned areas of responsibility as each action is logged against a Dashboard user, where each user has their own unique Dashboard login setup. As such this Report can also be used to provide detailed information to the customer, for example 'X dealt with that problem at T'.
Filters may be used to limit the returned information and combined to provide more targeted results. For example choose the Event type as Device and Action as Delete to display removed devices.
To view the User Audit Report...
- Log on to the Dashboard
- Go to Reports > Added and Deleted Devices Report
- Select the Report’s date range.
- (Optional) Filter by Username, Action and Event (All Events, User Logged In, Managed Antivirus Policy Settings, Run checks on device from dashboard etc.) to provide more targeted results
- Click Generate to open the Report in your browser, or click CSV Export to download the full Report to your computer as a file including all columns
When viewed in your browser, you can choose the Report’s Columns from the drop-down and click on the column heading to re-order the data.
Even when filtered, the User Audit Report can return a vast amount of information. To limit the number of returned rows per page, enter the required number of Rows per page and use the arrows to navigate between pages and refresh to reload.
The pagination options are not applied to the CSV Export of the User Audit Report.
Report Export Options
After a User Audit Report is generated, the following two export options are available above the north panel:
- CSV Export—saves all the filtered information (including hidden columns) as a CSV file in the format DATE_FROM-UserAuditReport.csv (for example 2015-08-01-UserAuditReport.csv)
- Print—prints the current report view as is (this excludes hidden columns). The available print options depend on the configuration of the device the User Audit Report is viewed on.