Add Program Level
To add a new Program Level to MSP Manager:
- At the Program Level step of the MSP Manager setup wizard, select Add Program<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Enter a title to identify the Program Level in MSP Manager
- Enter a description of the Program Level
- If required, you can enable Make this the default Program Level for new Customers
- Select Save Program Level
Populating this field ensures all team members who consider using this program know precisely why it was created.
For information about setting up a Service Plan, see Add Service Plan.