The Email Level Control Panel allows Email users access to many Mail Assure features including their incoming and outgoing log searches, spam quarantine, and incoming and outgoing delivery queues. It also enables Email Level users to access and reply to emails in the event that the mail server is offline or down.
What do you want to do?
- Train messages as spam or not spam. See Report messages as Spam or Not Spam/Train Messages
- View incoming log search. See Incoming Log Search
- View outgoing log search. See Outgoing Log Search
- View delivery failure information for both Incoming and Outgoing mail. See Delivery Failure Details/Delivery Issue Log
- Add and manage the sender Allow list and sender Block list. See Manage Incoming Sender Allow list and Block list - Email Level
- View any messages in the Spam Quarantine. See Managing the Spam Quarantine
- My Settings
- Manage the users profile. See Manage Your Email User Profile