From the Incoming Filtering area you can carry out a variety of tasks related to the filtering of your incoming mail.
What do you want to do?
- Getting Started with Incoming Filtering - See the Quick Start Guide on how you need to get started with incoming filtering
- View Incoming Delivery Queue - View emails that are being queued when not accepted by the destination server
- Incoming Log Search - Filter on incoming mail and report on the data available
- Manage Destinations - Add and check your destination mailserver route(s)
- View Domain Statistics (Incoming) - Check domain statistics including spam ratio, spam messages blocked, viruses blocked, allows/blocks etc.
- Configure Domain Settings - Configure various settings from the Admin Level Control Panel including: the primary contact email address; email notification From address; logging for invalid recipients and Rejected local part characters.
- Domain Level Settings - Allows configuration for the settings as above, but from the Domain Level Control Panel
- Report Spam - Upload messages you want the system to treat as legitimate (not spam) or spam
- Clear Callout Cache - Incoming - Clear the domain's incoming callout cache
- Customise Actions - Create a custom action to tell Mail Assure how to deal with mail that match the given criteria
- Delivery Details - View the details of each attempted delivery of incoming mail
Other Relevant Pages:
- Allow list/Block list - Manage the Mail Assure Allow lists and Block lists for Recipients, Senders and rules
- Reporting - View and configure reports
- View Spam Quarantine - View incoming mail that has been blocked and quarantined and take action where necessary
- Filter Settings - Enable/disable the Quarantine and manage Quarantine filter settings for incoming mail
- Continuity - Tools used for troubleshooting any network problems
- Incoming Filtering With Common Server Types - Configure Incoming Filtering on common server types