This guide describes how to use the Mail Assure email security system to protect your domains from spam and virus threats. It covers how to manage your domains and set up your users and also how to access your Spam Quarantine and your email if your server is down or offline.
The guide focuses on the tasks available to Admin users, Domain users and Email users and is structured to show the tasks available to each of these user types: in the Admin Level Control Panel, Domain Level Control Panel and the Email Level Control Panel.
For more information on the different Control Panel levels available and the different user types that can access Mail Assure (and what they can access), see Logging in to Mail Assure.
See the following to get started quickly:
- Quick Start Guide
- Getting Started Email User Guide
- Start a Free 30-day Trial with Mail Assure
- Useful Links - Links to helpful resources including other Mail Assure guides
- Logging in to Mail Assure - How to access the application
- Application Overview - A quick overview of the application interface