The Connect2Help Configuration Tool is available on the N-able N-central Success Center.
- Log in to the Success Center.
- Open the Connect2Help software download page here: Connect2Help downloads.
- Click on the release title of the latest version of the Connect2Help Configuration Tool.
- Under the Get started now section, download the Connect2Help Application (.MSI file) to a folder on your computer.
- Run the installer (.MSI file).
The Connect2help Configuration Tool will be installed locally and you will use this tool to configure your customized installation software. Launch the software to customize the software. To see the configuration steps, see the procedure overview.