Use N-able N-central and Report Manager reports to survey what software is installed on your customer's devices.
There are two reporting options to see what software is installed on devices:
Detailed Asset Report
- At Customer level click Reports > Asset > Detailed Asset.
- Select the devices you want to run the report against.
- Click View Report.
- Click Export or Email to generate the report to send to your customer.
Software Inventory Report
- At the SO level or Customer level, click Reports > Report Manager.
- Click Managed Assets and click Software Inventory Report.
- Select the Customers or Sites.
- Select the additional report options as required.
- Select the format for the report.
- Click Generate Report.
Report Manager generates the report in the selected format and downloads it to your computer.