Self-healing is a pre-configured response and action to specific types of service failures. Self-Healing can be applied through service templates. For more information on how service templates can be used to configure services, see Service Templates.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Service Templates.
- In the Name column, click the service template.
- In the Name column under Service Template Services, click the service to configure.
- Click the Self-Healing tab.
- Configure the self-healing timing.
- Click Execute Self-Healing action to perform a configured action if the status change criteria have been met.
- The tabs at the top for Action and Notification become active to configure the actions to complete the self-healing task.
- Click the Actions tab and configure when and what occurs during self-healing.
- Click the Notifications tab to configure who is notified of the self-healing action.
- Click OK.
Self-healing is enabled for the service in the service template.