You can configure the Take Control connection for better performance, and to set a default communication messages to the end user of the device.
With the release of Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Apple introduced a new security requirement for all remote support solutions. Where this security setting is enabled you can take control of the remote device, otherwise you can only observe when connected. This security setting cannot be configured remotely.
Before attempting to connect to a Mac device running Mojave, the user with administrator rights on the local computer must setup the security setting.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the device name.
- Click the Remote Control Settings tab.
- Click the Allow Remote Control check box to enable remote access to the device.
- Select the Connection Type of Take Control.
- Adjust the Time Out in Minutes.
- Click Save.