Find all the devices in scheduled downtime or unscheduled downtime
At times, device can get stuck in unscheduled downtime, or you may a need to find the devices that have been scheduled for downtime. While N-able N-central does have a number of online reports, there isn't one readily available for this type of information, you can use filters to gather this information, save it to a CSV file for use in other reporting applications.
- Click Configuration > Filters, and click Add.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Select its availability.
- In the drop-down menus, select:
- Category: Device > Sub Category: Scheduled Downtime Enabled > Operation: Equal To > Value: True
- Category: Device > Sub Category: Unscheduled Downtime Enabled > Operation: Equal To > Value: True
When viewing all devices, you can select this filter to see which devices are on scheduled and unscheduled downtime. Click Export > CSV to save the data to your hard disk to use in other reporting software.