To edit the default policy, create a copy of the policy by using the Clone feature, then editing the cloned version.
- Click Actions > Start Automation Manager.
- In the Automation Manager interface, click File > Open and select the policy to edit.
- Update the Policy properties as required.
- To rename an Automation Policy or to edit the Description, click Options > Properties.
- After you complete your changes, click File > Upload to upload the Policy to the Script/Software Repository or click File > Save to save the Policy to your local computer or a network share.
In the toolbar, you can also click the icon to upload the Policy or the icon to save the Policy.