The debugging feature of Automation Manager is similar to using Run except that it proceeds through the policy by highlighting the execution of each automation object one step at a time and at a slower pace in order to allow easier reviewing.
- Click Actions > Start Automation Manager.
- In the Automation Manager interface, click File > Open.
- Click on the name of the Policy that you want to debug and click Open.
- You can configure Breakpoints within the Policy where the debugging will pause until you indicate that it can continue as follows:
- Select the Automation Object in the Policy that you want to configure as a Breakpoint.
- Click Debug > Toggle Breakpoint.
- Repeat this procedure for every Object you want to configure as a Breakpoint.
- Click Debug > Go.
A icon appears beside each Object that is a Breakpoint.
If the debug process is stopped or when it pauses at a Breakpoint, click Debug > Continue to have the debug process continue the step-by-step review of the Policy.
You can stop the debug process at any time during the step-by-step review of the Policy by clicking Debug > Stop.