Configure N-able N-central network settings
DHCP;IP address;network settings;network setup;network settings
Set the network addressing and time synchronization for the N-able N-central server. Network settings ensure the proper communications between the probes, agents and users and N-central. This is especially important for the co-ordination of updates, patching, and maintenance times.
You can only configure the network settings at the System or Product Administrator level for on premises installations of N-able N-central.
What do you want to do?
- Configure the date and time
- Configure a static IP address for the server
- Obtain an IP address from a DHCP server
- Change the N-able N-central IP address
- Explore the port access requirements for the N-able N-central server
- Set up the firewall to allow traffic to domains