Managed desktops or servers
I manage my customers' computers for a flat fee of $50 per computer per month. How do I charge for that?
- Navigate to and select a customer from the list.
- Select Service Items > Add Service Item.
- Select Flat Fee from the Service Type list.
50.00in the Unit Price field.
- Enter the number of computers in the Quantity field.
- Enter comments to display on invoices in the Service Item Description field.
- Select to save the Service Item.
You can also select Use Asset Count when creating a flat fee service item to pull the device quantity directly from N-Central. This updates MSP Manager with all asset information from N-Central every night and ensures you always have an accurate count of assets tied to your flat fee service items. Click here to learn more about Flat Fee Service Items.