Configure Expiry items
Enter items with licenses, contracts, warranties or anything else that will expire. Then configure your notification settings to send reminders prior to the item's expiration.
- From the left navigation menu, select Knowledge > Expiry , or select a customer and click Expiry from the customer's menu to view that specific customer's Expiry section.
- Click the plus icon in the top right corner to add a new Expiry Item.
- Enter a title for the expiry item and select the customer(s) to which the item applies.
- Specify 1 or more Tags to apply to the expiry item.
- The next customer field is populated with the customers previous selected in step 3. Select a customer from the list to apply the expiry item to that customer.
- Enter any system information, choose an Expiration Date and add any notes specific to the item.
- Choose a Reminder number (in days) on which the Expiry Notification will be sent.
- Drag and drop any files to add as an attachment to the expiry item and click the Save icon in the top right corner of the window to save the item.
These are pulled from the Asset Tags tied to your list of assets.
After adding the expiry item, navigate to Settings > Notifications > Notifications Settings to configure your Expiry Notifications.