Take Control Troubleshooting
Take Control Plus: How to receive CPU/Memory usage alerts
Fri Oct 11 12:57 GMT 2019
- How to receive alerts about CPU usage.
- How to receive alerts about Memory usage.
- How to receive alerts on Services/Processes/Windows events.
- N-able Take Control Plus (Standalone)
- Ensure a Monitoring license is enabled on the target device. For more information, see How to enable Monitoring Licenses on Take Control Plus.
- Login to your Admin Area.
- Go to Devices.
- Select the intended device from the list.
- Select the ALERTS tab on the chart below.
- Click the + Add alert button.
- Fill the form as desired, type in the alert name and select intended rule to be applied.
- Click the Add Alert button.
- Wait a couple minutes for the command to reach the remote device.
- To accelerate this process restart the remote Take Control Agent:
- In the Admin Area > Devices, click the vertical ellipsis icon for that device and select Restart Agent.
- You can also do this on the Take Control Technician console by right clicking the target device, located on the MY COMPUTERS list, and hitting Restart Remote Service.