Take Control Troubleshooting
Take Control Plus: Disable an End User
Tue Jan 15 16:50 GMT 2019
- How to disable a End User's Profile, removing it from the visible default Technician's list and revoking access to Take Control for that End User?
- How to recover an End User slot from a disabled End User?
- N-able Take Control Plus (Standalone).
- Login to your Admin Area;
- Navigate to Management > Technicians;
- Select the intended End User's Profile from the list;
- Disable the Enable this Technician option to disable the Technician's profile;
- Uncheck the option User is a customer to free up the End User's license;
- This step is essential to ensure the End User does not use up a slot even when disabled. If you've previously disabled an End User and have not unchecked this option, use the search filters to show disabled profiles before repeating 3>5.
- Save when done (bottom right corner).