Take Control Troubleshooting
N-able Take Control: How to copy permissions from a technician to another
Wed Nov 20 11:35 GMT 2019
- How to copy permissions from a technician to another
- N-able Take Control/Take Control Plus (Standalone)
- Login to the Admin Area;
- Navigate to Management > Technicians;
- Select the desired technician;
- Click the Copy button on the top right corner;
- A pop up window will appear presenting a scrollable technicians list on its right side.
- Choose which action you intend to perform regarding the selected technician;
- Copy to: Copy the selected technician's permissions to another technician (or several technicians) on the presented list;
- Copy from: Copy permissions from a technician on the presented list to the selected technician.
- Tick the permissions you want to copy;
- If you intend to copy full permissions from one tech to another, click the All button, next to the Settings section;
- Click the Copy button;
- Save changes.