Manage Email Users
In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > Manage email users.
The Manage Email users page is displayed.
In this page you can carry out the following tasks:
- Set up LDAP authentication - See Set up LDAP Authentication
- Add - Add an email user or add multiple users by uploading a CSV file
- Overview of Bandwidth usage - View an overview of bandwidth usage per email user
The dropdown alongside each Admin user provides the following options:
- Edit - Edit the Email user
- Delete - Delete the Email user
- Login as user - Log into the system as this Email user
- Enforce 2FA - Enforce 2FA for this Email user
Spam Experts uses application based multi-factor authentication.
If an Email user has multiple failed login attempts, their IP address will become Locked and so blocked from accessing the Control Panel.
To unlock the Email user:
- Find the account that is Locked
- Click Unlock
- Confirm you wish to unlock all IP addresses for this user account